General Website Information
back to top
- ACCESS Paratransit: (800) 827-0829
Curb-to-curb service for disabled persons in Los Angeles County who are unable to use accessible bus service. An in-person Interview required to determine eligibility. Application process takes about a month. Transportation is available to the application appointment.
- Cityride (310) 808-7433 or (213) 808-7433 or (818) 808-7433 or (323) 290-2060
Transportation program for senior citizens or disabled of any age who are residents of the City of Los Angeles. Call above numbers to apply for service - takes two weeks to process requests. Transportation "scrip" may be purchased quarterly. Please call or go on the website for further information.
- American Cancer Society (800) ACS-2345
The American Society may assist ambulatory cancer patents with limited transportation to medical appointments.
- Beverly Hills Shuttle (310) 275-02791
Must be Beverly Hills resident aged 62 and over, or disabled. Need to send a copy of a picture ID and proof of residency to:
405 S. Hewitt St.
Los Angeles, CA 90013
or Fax to (213) 253-265l
Requires advance reservations. Shuttle bus runs from 9:00 am to 3:30 p.m.
back to top
- Fairfax/LaBrea Area: Freda Mohr Senior Center (323) 932-1474
Call for an application. Requires 2 weeks advance notice for UCLA appts. Must be 65+ or disabled. Must live in the service area.
- Malibu Dial-a-Ride Program (310) 456-2489
Must be a resident of Malibu, 60 years of age or older or of any age if disabled. You must register at the Malibu Senior Center located at Malibu City Hall.
- Santa Monica: Wise Senior Services Dial-A-Ride Program (310) 394-9871
Van service for Santa Monica senior and disabled residents who register with the program. Service to UCLA only on Tuesday and Thursdays.
- West Hollywood Dial A Ride (800) 447-2189
Free van service for W. Hollywood senior or disabled residents. May call up to two weeks in advance to schedule rides to medical appointments.
- West Los Angeles: Felicia Mahood Senior Center (310) 231-0369
Call for an application. Must be a senior citizen or disabled. General boundaries of service area are: West of Overland; South of Sunset; north of Washington/Venice; East of Centinela
- Metropolitan Transit Authority - MTA (800) 266-6883
Lodging Information Near UCLA
back to top