An Investigation of the Role of Germ-Line Mutations in Cancer Predisposition
UCLA Department of Radiation Oncology is conducting a research study that will collect germ-line DNA and nucleic acids from cancer patients to further investigate the association and identify new germ-line mutations that impact cancer predisposition. The role of germ-line mutations in predicting cancer outcome and response to therapy will also be investigated.
You will be asked to provide up to three blood samples.
- Adults 18 years of age or older;
- Pathologically or clinical confirmed tissue diagnosis of a cancer
- Ability to understand and the willingness to sign a written informed consent
For More Detailed Information Contact:
- Joanne Weidhaas, M.D., Ph.D., Principal Investigator (310) 825-5037
- UCLA Department of Radiation Oncology (310) 825-6577